Frank U. McBoob: The Life

10/01/2005

A Stalker, Stripper, and a 10th Grade Biology Teacher

Things couldn't be better in the day and life of Frank McBoob. However, I present the following story:

Yesterday, I'm walking down the street and a loyal viewer runs over.

"Frank?!?! Frank McBoob!?!"
"Why yes... it is me." I say with a smile.
"Frank, I am just the biggest fan of you."
"Well, thanks for watching."

Then I got to thinking, what if this guy is a stalker? What if he hangs pictures of me on his walls and worships them before he goes to bed? What if he kisses my pictures? So I say to him.. I says:

"Are you crazy?!?!"
"Excuse me?" he says.
"Are you a stalker?"
"What? No!"

Then I get to thinking... you know what. He's probably not a stalker. Just a very nice guy. Well, then I think... nice guys... many nice guys are really annoying and are usually 10th grade biology teachers (don't ask me why, but it's the truth). So, I say to him, I says:

"Oh. Sorry... I just thought maybe you were. I know your not. I'm just kiddin'!"
"Oh. All right. It's okay."
"So, how's class going these days?"
"Class? What do you mean?"
"Well, you're a nice guy... so biology class... kids are probably annoying sometimes."
"What the hell are you talking about?"

Then it struck me. He's definitely not a biology teacher. He's definitely something else. So, I say to him, I says:

"Nothing. It's probably tough work being a stripper though."

He just stares at me. Then he says:

"I hate you."

And he turns around and runs away. Man that guy was strange.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

P.S. Frank's Friend Money Tracker Total:
$18.62

3 Comments:

  • You can't be serious.

    Seriously?

    Well, I have to tell you something... You can take your average size and cram it.

    Now this is what I want you to do... go into your closet and find your pliers. Clamp your pliers down onto your longest chest hair... tie the other end of the pliers to part of a roof on a tall building. Step to the side of the building and then leap off it.

    Seriously? You just happened on my blog... and then wow! goto my site about penis size! Ridiculous. Next time, come up with a better story you jerk.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 10/01/2005 9:25 AM  

  • That guy is probably just trying to annoy you because you thought he was a stripper...People these days...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/02/2005 1:35 AM  

  • True.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 10/02/2005 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home