Frank U. McBoob: The Life

9/30/2005

Beer

Earlier today, I went to get a beer. It was the earliest I have every drank a beer. 11:30am. I'm serious. I'm not drunk though. I've got quite the tolerance. In fact, I drank five beers in twenty minutes and I didn't even feel it. Well, I did feel it, in my stomach, but it didn't make me drunk or tipsy at all. Now you know just how much tolerance I have.

I picked up a tip on beer drinking... this is my good friend:



It's the best way to drink when you've got small cups. Then you never have to refill for a very long time.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get a little more beer.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

P.S. Frank's Friend Money Tracker Total:
$17.54

3 Comments:

  • Actually... this is the first time I have ever drank alcohol.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/30/2005 7:11 PM  

  • Hello!

    I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at mattvid07@gmail.com, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please indicate the name of your blog in any response. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    Matt

    By Blogger Matt's Blog, at 10/24/2007 11:15 AM  

  • Hello!

    I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at mattvid07@gmail.com, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please indicate the name of your blog in any response. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    Matt

    By Blogger Matt, at 12/17/2007 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home