Frank U. McBoob: The Life

9/25/2005

Oops...

So my forecast for a lot of rain and feets of snow didn't actually come true. It was 75 degrees and sunny. Oh wel... that happens... you know? I said the following on the air to make up for my mistake:

Well folks... you couldn't have asked for a nicer day. Now earlier I got a message from a Mrs. Smith in Alberta. And well, she said some not very nice things to me, because I got the forecast wrong. Well, you know what Mrs. Smith... You can go slam your pinkie finger into a large steel door and then pull out all your upper lip hair with rusty tweezers.

That seemed to clear everything up thank goodness. Anyway, I hope Mrs. Smith was watching, because if she wasn't I don't want to have to go over there and tell those things to her face. Or worse... I don't want to have to go over there and do those two things to her. These Albertans are just crazy.

I just want all of you to know one thing... I love hotdogs and flashlights. That's all.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

P.S. Frank's Friend Money Tracker Total:
$8.41
Congratulation
and Thank You.

3 Comments:

  • Blog Advertising: A Middle Ground Between Branding and Context
    This report in MediaPost about TV networks getting great promotional efficiency from advertising on blogs, via aggregator Blogads, seems to delineate a middle ground between contextual advertising in search ...
    Hi, your blog is really cool. I just got into blogging and think it’s the greatest. You must check out of print dvds

    You can really find some good stuff…talk to you soon

    Take care
    Jay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/25/2005 11:18 PM  

  • Jay,

    I think you are filth and I hope I never talk to you again.

    You smell like cabbage.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/25/2005 11:33 PM  

  • Although sliced fingers are pretty darn good, I think you're right hotdogs take the cake.

    Flashlights though... you gotta love flashlights.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/26/2005 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home