Frank U. McBoob: The Life

9/27/2005

A Great Thing Happened Today

A great, awesome, and wonderful thing happened today on my way to work.

As you might know, President Bush of the United States of America told everyone to conserve energy yesterday in a press conference. Well, even though I'm currently living in Alberta, I thought... "eh, I've got to sneeze." Then, after I sneezed, I thought, "Now my nose is running like hell." So, I blew my nose and then thought "What was I thinking about?" Then I remembered and thought, "I know I don't live in the USA, but I'll conserve energy too."

So, in response to President Bush, I turned the light switch off on my way out the door. I usually leave it on for my dog, Snuffulufugus. I then jumped into my Hummer and proceeded to goto work.

What great thing happened you ask? Well, I found a Canadian quarter (equal to roughly an American nickel) on the seat of my hummer when I crawled inside it. Sweet.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

P.S. Frank's Friend Money Total Tracker:
$8.96

1 Comments:

  • Why thank you for the compliment anonymous...

    I think you suck though and if you every post on my blog again about losing weight by drinking some nasty tea, I will hunt you down and use rusty pliers to pull out every piece of your chest hair. And if you're a woman, I will pull all your teeth out with the same rusty pliers.

    Thanks for commenting though.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/27/2005 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home