Frank U. McBoob: The Life

9/23/2005

Wow!

Yesterday, it reached like 100 degrees here in Alberta! Today? -100. It's crazy how quickly the weather here changes. But you know what I am tired of that saying.

Today someone said to me, "Well, you know what they say... If you don't like the weather in Alberta just wait 5 minutes and it'll be different." I said to them, "No one says that."

Seriously, no one does. Everyone always says, "You know what they say..." and then say the stupid line. So there isn't actually anyone saying it... everyone is saying 'what others say'. It's like a vicious loop with no beginning.

In all honesty, I wish people would just stop saying that completely. I'm personally really freaking tired of it. It's not so much that it's not true... it's that it's true everywhere or at least everyone says that everyone says it is that way. Seriously, I have lived and visited a lot of places and everywhere I go, whether it is Alberta, Australia, Iowa, Florida, New York, Shanghai, Bangkok (ouch), Pasadena, Mexico City, Saskatchawan (or however you spell it), San Antonio, Jerusalem, St. Petersburg, Estonia, Jakarta, etc etc. They all say that about their place of residence and I'm freaking tired of it. It's true everywhere, so please stop acting like your the hippest cause your weather might change every five minutes.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

P.S. A new feature of The Life. Every post, you'll get to know how much money you raised for my friend by clicking on the ads. Since we've started keeping track, you've raised:
$0.58
Thanks and congratulations!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home