Frank U. McBoob: The Life

9/25/2005

Rain

So, it's going to rain a lot here over the next few days. Higher elevations here in Alberta will see a lot of snow. And when I say a lot, I mean like 15 - 23 ... FEET! I know. That's a lot.

Anyway, what's your opinions on smileys? I think they are very stupid [:-|], but I can't help from using them [:-)]. Does anyone else have this problem? I've got this obsession with this one smiley with a crooked mouth[:-/]. However, I can not stand them at all. I see someone using a smiley [:-)]... a graphical one or a plain old text one and I just want to yell [:-O]. And then I see people kissing with smileys [;-*] winking with smileys [;-)] and even showing off their boobs [ (_|_) ] (also could be their butt) and I just get mad. ;-|

Anyway, I just thought I'd share. I think everyone who reads my journal is freaking awesome.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

P.S. Money Tracker for Frank's Friend:
$4.75
Congratulations!
and Thank You.

2 Comments:

  • wow mr. mcboob, snow in september. I think you'd better find a better place to live. That place blows.


    congrats.

    dobel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/25/2005 3:32 AM  

  • You're telling me!

    Snow in September... it made me vomit last night.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/25/2005 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home