Frank U. McBoob: The Life

9/28/2005

Sneeze Guards

My previous product was not selling very well, so I've got with something new.

Some of you know about my fascination with the American Roofing System. Very cool stuff. I spent quite some time in Buffalo, NY in the past year photographing the roofs there. They're very steep, because of the snow. Anyway, it was awesome. They also have really cools roofs in Santa Fe, if you ever make it out there... let me know.

Anyway, my second hobby (not many of you know this) is sneezeguards. Sure, you think, ya, sneezeguards there's just one type. Au contraire. There are many many types of sneezeguards. So, I got rid of my previous advertising partners (selling those stupid animated faces) and found something I think people really care about. Sneeze guard. One of my favorite models is S295. It's elegant, sleek, yet completely see through. It's awesome.

I mean, for real... I guess sneezeguards are pretty similar to the american roofing system... they are slanted, and they protect stuff inside.. However, roofs are used to keep rain out and sneezeguards are used to keep snot out.

In the end... they are awesome.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

P.S. Frank's Friend Money Total Tracker:'
$9.75

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home