Frank U. McBoob: The Life

9/29/2005

iPod Micro?!?!

When I saw the iPod Nano come out... I was like "Wowzers! I need that nano!" Think about it.. I can slip it in my pocket and no one would even know. Sure someone might say "Frank, is that an iPod nano in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" and then I would punch them... because that would be a very mean thing to say, considering the nano is the smallest iPod ever.

However, as I was about to go out an purchase a nano, I saw something else and I was like. nu-uh...Nanos suck... I need me a iPod Micro. If you haven't seen the iPodmicro... you need to... so here it is...



It truly is an accomplishment in modern science. Anyway, so I'm eagerly awaiting getting my iPod micro. I can't wait... 1000 songs? That's like one song per 1/100th of a millimeter.

Wow.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

P.s. Frank's Friend Money Total Tracker:
$15.54

3 Comments:

  • Oh really?

    That's crazy.

    John, though, he's a cool guy.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/29/2005 3:17 PM  

  • Bridget,
    That's not very nice.

    I'll have to tell him how you think!

    He's very spiteful, so from now on watch out what you drink... he might poison it.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/30/2005 4:35 PM  

  • www.getipodsforfree.com has this cool thing where if you just sign up and do an offer, you can get a free ipod

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/17/2005 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home