Frank U. McBoob: The Life

10/03/2005

Jelly Belly

Folks,
The other day I was on the Jelly Belly website and if you fill out a quiz about Jelly Bellys you get some in the mail. I was like, what the heck, I'll fill it out.

So, I answered all the questions about which Jelly Bellys were real flavors and which were not. Then today in the mail, WHAM! there they were. Like a shining beacon of sugary goodness, they stared up at me.

"Eat us Frank!" they yelled. "Eat us now!"

I was like, "Okay!" So, I grabbed them up and ripped the package open as I walked inside.

I reached in a grabbed out a shingy, sugary white one. I'm not racist, that's just the first flavor I grabbed.

I put it in my mouth. I bit down on it. I screamed in disgust and spit it out.

WHO FREAKING MAKES A SUGARY CANDY TRY AND TASTE LIKE POPCORN?!?! You freaking IDIOTS!

I vomited twice and washed my mouth out with soap to get the flavor out of there.

Nasty.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

P.S. Frank's Friend Money Tracker Total:
$19.75
Just $0.25 to go!

3 Comments:

  • You suck, Frank. Popcorn is my FAVORITE flavor....good thing John doesn't hate popcorn, otherwise I would dump him.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/03/2005 2:03 PM  

  • Actually... John and I were talking and he hates them as much as I do.

    We both thought that the popcorn jelly bellys we ate years ago might be responsible for the bad tastes in our mouths when we wake up sometimes.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 10/03/2005 2:27 PM  

  • He still might be... John and I just thought that this might be another viable option.

    I'm going to pray about it.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 10/03/2005 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home