Frank U. McBoob: The Life

10/02/2005

A Bad Taste in my Mouth

Have you ever woken up to find a really bad taste in your mouth? I always wonder... why do I have a bad taste in my mouth this morning... but not any other morning?

It truly is a mystery that science cannot solve. Since it cannot be solved, it is proof of God.

That's what I think anyway... bad taste in mouth = no science of why = only God can put it there

If you need anymore philosophical thoughts, let me know.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

P.S. Frank Friend Money Tracker Total:
$19.23
Can we break $20 today?!?!

3 Comments:

  • Frankie,

    I'm sorry I have been such a louse lately. I've been super busy and didn't have time to catch up on your posts. Every time I came by to peek in real quick I would notice how much you had posted and get intimidated. Today, though, I read all your posts and they were all amazingly awesome.

    I'm pretty much 100% positive that a little man poops in my mouth at night. Once I woke up real early and the taste was super bad... like it was still fresh or something. Then later, I found a tiny arm in my teeth when I was flossing.

    Plus, it would explain why my dad is always telling me I have a shit-eating grin on my face.

    W_McCrapney

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/02/2005 11:23 PM  

  • McCrapney,
    It's okay. I understand about being busy. I got so busy yesterday I forgot to eat. Then my body ate my liver to survive.

    I'm okay now, but MAN that hurt.

    I think I've seen your grin before... and unfortunately, your dad is right.

    Sincerely,
    Frank McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 10/03/2005 11:38 AM  

  • Bridget,
    That's nasty.
    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 10/03/2005 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home