Frank U. McBoob: The Life

9/15/2005

Another Day In the Book

Last night on TV, I told everyone to expect the greatest weather in the world here in Alberta. I mean, temperatures in the 70s, a lot of sun, low humidity, and a light southerly breeze. All in all, things were going to be amazing. In fact, I even signed a contract with everyone in the viewing area, if today wasn't one of the 10 nicest days of the year, I'd do 30 backflips in a row.

Well, when is the last time a meteorologist was right? At noon, it's only 65 degrees. There are a ton of clouds, and it's just a tad bit chilly outside. All in all, today is NOT a top 10 day. So what am I supposed to do?

Well, I went out and I started downtown on fire. It will heat everything up. The smoke will cover the sky so I can be like "Well, too bad that fire was started downtown and the skies were all obstructed, because behind that thick viel of smoke lies crystal clear blue skies." It's a perfect plan... and hell no one will be concerned with the nice weather, because everyone is out fighting the fire. It's great! The best plan I have ever had.

Burn Alberta Burn!

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

3 Comments:

  • Thank goodness too... I can't even do one... let along 30.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/15/2005 2:10 PM  

  • hopefully no one in alberta reads this...or you might have to do more than 30 backflips. perhaps if you have to resort to backflips, you could do them in a pool. pool backflips are easier...and you never said you'd do 30 in a ROW. yeahhh you can fool those albertans. they didn't even say you had to do them on land or in a row. what goofballs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/16/2005 1:04 PM  

  • Even if they did read it, it's not like they can do anything...

    I'm quickly becoming the most influential and powerful person in this Canadian state.

    (I don't call them provinces, because I have a tough time spelling it and the word is stupid.)

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/17/2005 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home