Frank U. McBoob: The Life

9/20/2005

Driving

I went on a roadtrip these past couple of days. I drove all over the state of Alberta in Canada... (Again, much prefer the word STATE versus province, because I'm not sure I can spell the p word right.)

It was pretty boring in spots, so I would daydream. One of my dreams involved me, a chicken, barbed wire, a highligher, propane, and a cell phone. That's all I can really say about it.

Do you ever play games while you're road-tripping? I do, sometimes I see home many times I can actually fall down without skinning my knee. I must say, tripping on the road and playing this game is much easier when in jeans. Jeans are great at protecting your knees when road-tripping. I once had a really bad trip that involved me jumping out a building thinking I could fly. I couldn't.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

1 Comments:

  • Dear Anonymous,
    You make no sense in relation to my post. It's very much like a machine posted your comment in an effort to get me to click on "Canada immigration".

    Well, I've already taken care of my Canada Immigration, so please tell yourself and the machine to leave me alone.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/20/2005 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home