Frank U. McBoob: The Life

9/14/2005

Nice Weather

I mentioned yesterday that it was freaking freezing here in Alberta. To the point that I slipped on some ice in August. Well, over the course of the past week, things got pretty toasty and humid. In fact, one day I ran from my limo to my house and in the short distance I looked like a wet hippo. However, I'm not as fat as a hippo... I was just wet. I'm actually a really skinny guy... so perhaps the wet hippo analogy doesn't work... hmm. Ok. A wet giraffe. I dooo have a long neck, so this works out better.

Anyway, I don't know if you've ever been to Alberta before, but not many people up here have air conditioners. In fact, no one does. So, with the temperature seeming to push toward the 1000 degree mark, it wasn't very nice in any building. Not only that though, but just like me, people were sweating (and not even to the oldies, they were just sweating). So, everything really smelled bad too. Like BO. And when they sweated at home... well, that was HBO.

It's also difficult to sleep. I didn't get one wink of shut eye... so instead of winking when I fall asleep, I just kept my eyes closed the entire time. That works much better. I still didn't sleep well though.

In the end, the weather here in Alberta is a lot cooler now. Thank goodness... if I had to look like a drenched long necked mammal one more time, I'd vomit.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

3 Comments:

  • Bridget...
    You made me blush... which is good, because now I don't have to use my blush make-up.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/14/2005 1:08 PM  

  • Frank, I am very glad that you are back. I know that I, personally, was quite distraught when you went on your little hiatus. I am watching "Boy Meets World" right now...I think it is crazy that the main character falls in love with a girl named Topanga...TOPANGA?! That is crazy.
    Molly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/14/2005 2:31 PM  

  • Sometimes I say Topanga when I remember something. I met a guy named Eureka and he was a real a-hole, so I stopped saying EUREKA! and started saying TOPANGA!

    I always liked Topanga.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/14/2005 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home