Frank U. McBoob: The Life

9/13/2005

I'm Back.

Dear World.

I am back and I am better than ever. I have moved my address from LiveJournal to Blogspot. It's now easier to find me than ever before. If you are in the middle of nowhere and can't find your bookmark... have no fear. Just type frankumcboob.blogspot.com and presto you are here. Also, notice my middle initial is in the address. My name is Frank Usa McBoob. Sometimes my friends say "Usa Mcboob". and I'm like "I KNOW I AM!!"

Anyway... a lot has been going on lately. I hope I can keep you up to date a little better than I have in the past.

I have moved... which is one of the reasons I haven't really been around. I'm now living in Alberta Canada. The United States was just too hip for me. Now that I'm in Alberta, I feel more at home. You know, the Canadians aren't as hip, so now I'm the hippest of them all.

I still do weather... but now I'm doing the weather in this great town and being paid even more than I was in the past. Surprising I know... I was a millionaire. I'm close to a billionaire now.

Anyway, yesterday I was walking and I slipped on some ice. And I was like "ICE?!?! IT's FREAKING AUGUST!!!" (I know it is september now, but when this happened it was August, so don't judge me.) Anyway, slipping on ice is just one of the occupational hazards that I have when living in the tundra.

Anyway, I'll let you go. And by the way... I need constant feedback from people. Frank U. McBoob lives off of feedback as I need to know people love or hate me. So, whether you love or hate me, please send frankumcboob.blogspot.com to all your friends and tell them to post. If you don't... I'll eat your left ear. (Left ears taste better than the right ones.)

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

P.S. Kidding about that whole eating your left ear thing... what do you think I am? A canadian? Or is that supposed to be cannibal? eh... same thing.

6 Comments:

  • Why yes I am. I hope you are doing well Bridget.

    What ever happened to your friend Marni? She was a bit kookoo... never liked her much.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/14/2005 12:18 AM  

  • She died? oh No!! I was just kidding... I loved Marni.. we always use to joke around like that. :0

    And now she's dead? That is incomprehensible.

    Much like trying to spell incomprehensible.

    With Sadness...
    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/14/2005 12:22 AM  

  • What a fabulous blog. Well, it's a fabulous blog entry. I absolutely must come back. Do you really do weather. If so, surely you know of Dallas Raines. He does weather too. I think he lives for weather. I have you bookmarked. Also, I should say, so sorry about Marni. How terrible. And so young and all!

    By Blogger Liliana, at 9/14/2005 12:35 AM  

  • Yes I really am.

    Do I know Dallas Raines? Of course I do... especially with a name like that. However, I prefer Johnny Mountain. When I first got into the business I wanted to get a new name, but no one would let me use "Ima Doppler" Oh well.

    And thanks for reading... I'm glad you like it.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/14/2005 12:43 AM  

  • frank...usa mcboob.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/14/2005 12:43 AM  

  • I KNOW I AM!!

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/14/2005 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home