Frank U. McBoob: The Life

9/17/2005

Working Out

Yesterday I started lifting weights. I'm pretty weak right now, so I couldn't lift very many weights at all. Basically I had two 5lbs weights and lifted those over and over again about 730 times in a row. I woke up this morning, walked into the bathroom, and looked in the mirror... horrified. I didn't have any arms. I'm not saying my arms were just really small and hanging there, but they weren't there at all. I ran back into my bedroom and looked in my bed... and holy canoli! My arms had fallen off in the middle of the night. I called 911 (or the Canadian version of 911... which is 119... everything is backwards in Canadia.) They rushed here as quick as they could and asked me what had happened. I told them. And they slapped their hands on their heads. "Idiot!" they yelled, "Never do 730 weight lifts in a row with 5lbs weights... it's a recipe for disaster!" "Oh" I said meekly, standing there in my bedroom with no arms and three EMS guys. They all stood there shaking their heads. "Well, aren't you going to do something?" I asked. "Yes.... Yes we are." and they picked up my arms and slapped them back on my body. The arms stuck. And now I'm completely back to normal, thank goodness.

In the end, this story was a completely fabrication.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

6 Comments:

  • You are too much! You're going to be big someday Frank. You should come back to the U.S. If you took your show on the road I would buy a ticket. :)

    By Blogger Liliana, at 9/17/2005 11:14 AM  

  • wow...you are amazing! how did you dial 911 without any arms?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/19/2005 11:06 PM  

  • I dialed it with my nose.

    And you are right Bridget... this Lauren really needs to pay better attention. ::wink::

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    P.S. I hope me winking at you... doesn't arose you. If so, apologies.

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/20/2005 12:09 AM  

  • Liliana,
    If I'm ever touring through California, I will scream your name out in every spot I visit... and when you come running... I will know it is you.

    Or it's someone that works overnights and is really pissed that I'm screaming Liliana in the middle of the day.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/20/2005 12:11 AM  

  • well at FIRST frank said 911. he made me confused...besides i was focusing on the fact that he was ARMLESS...how could you focus on nines & ones at a time like that? i wasn't even there and i was flipping out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/20/2005 2:26 PM  

  • Ladies... ladies...

    Please settle down.

    If you'll remember the story was a completely fabrication.

    Sheesh.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 9/21/2005 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home