Frank U. McBoob: The Life

11/16/2005

The World As We Know It

As you might not know, I've been kind of disenfranchised with Alberta lately. I've been thinking about making my move to somewhere a tad nicer, both in the climate and in other things. However, I haven't been able to decide where I actually want to go. I have many options, but none of them seem to be as awesome as Canada. Anyway, I'm hoping you folks can help me out and suggest to me some awesome places for me to move. Let me know.

Anyway, apparently the Albertan press got ahold of my Canadian dissatisfaction and they have taken action. Last night I got a call from the Prime Minister of Canada, Paul Martin. Only problem was that I had no idea who Paul Martin was.

"Helo Frank. This is Paul Martin."
"Oh. Hello."
"How are you doing this evening?"
"Good."
"That's great. Listen, I've heard you're thinking about leaving Canada."
"um. Ok."
"I just want you to know that I along with..."
"Wait wait wait. Who the hell is this?"
"Paul Martin. The Prime Minister of Canada."
"Prime Minister?"
"Yes."
"I've never heard of you before."
"Oh. I... um... you..."
"Canada has a Prime Minister? So, you're kind of the Queen's honky tonk?"
"The Queen? of England? No... not at all."

The conversation continued in a similar manner for about an hour. I didn't even know we had a Prime Minister... let alone... I had never even heard of a Paul Martin. Poor chap. He kind of reminded me as the Creepy King from the BK Commercials. I'm pretty sure that I might wake up with him in my bed tomorrow and he doesn't say anything and just smiles...

I wonder if President Bush makes fun of him. I would.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

3 Comments:

  • What is with your Burger King fascination? Get some new friggin' material.

    I don't like you, McBoob, and there are many reasons why. Too numerous to mention in the limited space I have here. But just know that you are not liked.

    By Blogger Mighty Dyckerson, at 11/16/2005 7:17 PM  

  • I don't like YOU, Mighty, and there are many reasons why. Too numerous to mention in the limited space I have here. But just know that you are not liked. I think YOU should get some new material and stop making fun of Frank.

    Frank, I can't stand the Burger King. I am sick of waking up and seeing him standing over me. It is creeping me out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/16/2005 8:42 PM  

  • Mighty, the feeling is mutual. You're as bad as anonymous. And the king is creepy and he invades my thoughts and dreams... which is why I can't stop thinking about him.

    Barney, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/16/2005 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home