Frank U. McBoob: The Life

11/01/2005

Vacation Time!!

Good news folks... I just got in the mail today my train tickets to goto Santa Fe. Many of you know my love and fascination with the American Roofing System. Santa Fe has some AWESOME roofs... and even though I've been to Santa Fe before, I'm going back. It should be a pretty good time.

Anyway, I leave tomorrow morning in the morning first traing out of Alberta and then I'm on my way all the way south. It's a fast train and I won't be spending much time in Santa Fe... so I think I'll be back by Sunday... perhaps even Saturday.

Snuffulufugus is going with me. He doesn't have to wear his cone as much, but still every once in awhile. He's got another vet appointment on Monday, so I have to be back by then. They said they might have to put a tube in his rear-end to help with the swelling... I'm serious!

Talk to you guys sooner, rather than later.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

5 Comments:

  • Wow! Frank you got a spammer!

    Have a good time with your roof viewing in Santa Fe. I hope Snufflulugus doesn't get a tube in his butt. Most dogs frown on that.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/02/2005 6:43 AM  

  • anonymous does suck. But you're right, Bridget, Mighty sucks more. Have you tried to read his blogs? Honestly, I don't know why some people even bother.

    -anonymous

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/03/2005 9:20 AM  

  • by the way, I posted the last one
    -w

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/03/2005 9:21 AM  

  • I like Dyck

    By Blogger RevRee, at 11/05/2005 3:35 AM  

  • Scarlet, Snuffulufugus has an appointment on Monday so we'll know more then. I told him about a the tube idea and he pretty much told me if that happened he'd pee on my face while I was sleeping. eek.

    Bridget,I hate anonymous.

    Anonymous/W, that confuses me when you've got like two posts with one anonymous but then the next one says that you posted the one before... so it's like... What?!?! Is it anonymous?!?! Then I run into walls.

    Revree,that opinion is dividing the country in half.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/05/2005 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home