Frank U. McBoob: The Life

10/29/2005

Snuffulufugus Update


Well, last night Snuffulufugus had a pretty bad night. I had to take him to the vet's office in the middle of the night. His swollen butt, got a little too swollen. I'll leave it at that, without going into any more details.

Anyway, he's got his new halloween costume. He's not a big fan of it. I call it "Snuffulufugus from Outer Space". However, I can tell by his look he calls it "Snuffulufugus would Kick Frank's *** If He Didn't Have This Big Stupid Bowl Strapped To His Neck." In response I ask him whether he's got any good radio stations he's picking up. At that point he just shows me his raw rear-end and walks away cussing.

I tried to tell him, it's for his own good, but he won't listen to me.

Everyone pray for the mutt... and please do not be alarmed by the above picture, which I found while doing research on Snuffulufugus's new head strapped satellite dish.

Even Snuffulufugus thought that that was funny.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home