Frank U. McBoob: The Life

11/08/2005

Pita Chips

I love pita chips. I think they are absolutely the greatest thing that God ever created. Even better than the personal computer.

Anyway, so I was at the grocery store and I happened upon the aisle of pita chips. I was in heaven (The grocery store is called Heaven's FoodStore... so I really was). There are so many kinds of pita chips... Pesto and Sundried Tomato, Parmesan, Bacon & Cheddar, Honey Mustard, Sour Cream & Onion, Tomato-Basil Parmesan, Hot & Spicy, and I could go on an on, but I won't.

So, I'm standing there trying to figure out which kind of Pita Chip I should purchase. It's a very important decision. And then I see this:

Cinnamon Maple Sugar

Sounds decent right? I like cinnamon and I like sugar... so I thought "What the heck... I'll go for it."

Those damned things were the nastiest incarnation of pita chips I have ever tasted. Basically, someone took pancakes, drizzled way too much syrup on them, and then dried them out and called the pita chips. I took one bite and vomited all over the car and on the road and in my house. Vomiting over and over again. Disgusting...Iknow... I mean who makes a pita chip that tastes like pancakes.

Anyway, pita chips affect my mood greatly... so know I'm raging all the time. Yesterday, I killed a man.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

3 Comments:

  • Bridget,
    Actually, it was that friend that told me to try the pita chips, because "They were the best thing he had ever tasted."

    May he be damned to hell.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/08/2005 12:44 PM  

  • i've never eaten a pita chip. they sounded really good and i even wanted to try one until you got to the part where you ralphed everywhere. now i want to stay far far away. ralphing is my phobia.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/09/2005 10:13 AM  

  • They don't sell that kinda stuff in my parts. Send me some FRANK!!!

    By Blogger RevRee, at 11/09/2005 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home