Frank U. McBoob: The Life

11/14/2005

Maps

Sometimes when I'm bored, I take out my book of maps and look at them and then I will randomly point to a spot on some random state map and that's where I'll go for my next vacation.

Yesterday, I got lucky and pointed to Condon, Montana. That's pretty close to my current location, so I hopped into my car and set out for this thriving metropolis.

Needless to say, I was a tad disappointed in the metropolis part, but the beauty part was amazing.

I walked into town and stuck my head into a saloon.

"Howdy partner." I said in my best Montana accent.
"I don't think he's from around here boys." said the bartender. Then the entire bar just stared at me and they got up and started walking toward me. I was pretty sure I was going to get eaten, so I peed my pants. In truth, they all just wanted to shake my hand and buy me a beer. So, there I sat, in Condon Montana with pee on my leg and drinking beer with the locals. They didn't seem to mind the urine smell thankgoodness.

Anyway, I'm back home now and I'd like to send my thanks to Condon. I'd also like to send my love to Lil' Miss Janey Poo...

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

1 Comments:

  • they probably just thought the urine smell was the rotting roses on the other side of the bar.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/15/2005 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home