Frank U. McBoob: The Life

11/05/2005

My Return

Well, I just got back from Santa Fe... what a trip! On the way down there, I stopped at some villages in the Rocky Mountains and they had cool roofs too. Very steep... lets the snow fall off them easier.

Do you know one of my favorite things about roofs and snow? When you get those big overhangs, where the snow clings to the roof for dear life. I love 'em. They remind me of my hangnails... Kind of... sort of... well... not really. Oh well. Anyway, that's why I love it here in Alberta (one of the main reasons I moved here really). We've got those overhangs all over the place. If the snow overhangs were opium, I'd call Alberta Afghanistan. They're not though, so I'll just kill it Alberta, even when I do extinguish the Taliban.

With that said though, I'm actually getting pretty bored up here in Canada. My trip to Santa Fe really opened my eyes to how nice it is not to freeze to death everytime I walk out the door. I've started sending resumes to other places trying to find a warmer job. Granted I've got a great contract making a few mill up here, but I've got to get out. I feel like a 90 year old hooker at a senior citizen home right after the pharmacy run. It's fun to start, but after awhile someone's gonna have a heart attack.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home