Frank U. McBoob: The Life

10/31/2005

Now I'm sick! (and Halloween)

I think I have mono. Good thing I haven't kissed anyone in awhile... I have a sore throat and I'm tired. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean I have mono. Once I had all of the symptoms of mono, but had a blood test done and it was some other virus that acts like mono, but isn't. Crazy... I know.

Anyway, I haven't gone to the doctors. I hope I am feeling better tomorrow. I'm going trick-or-treating tomorrow. I called up to the station today and told them I didn't feel well and that I wouldn't be able to trick-or-treat today. I call upon a personal favor of some of the crew up there... anyway, they're going to tell everyone tonight at 5 and 6 that halloween has been postponed one day. Then I'll get to go tomorrow.

Sometimes it really pays to work in this business. I don't know if you've seen The Weatherman or not, but that's what I'm going as. Nicolas Cage in the movie the Weatherman. So, when people ask me, the conversation will go something like this:
"What are you?"
"I'm Nicolas Cage in the movie The Weatherman."
"So you're a weathman?"
"No, you freaking idiot. I'm Nicolas Cage in the move The Weatherman. GOD!! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID!"

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

5 Comments:

  • Bridget,
    I had to delete your comment. You mentioned a name on there that cannot be mentioned on The Life.

    I HATE that guy.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 10/31/2005 4:53 PM  

  • Oh and... as far as Valpo goes... I hate that place too. I once got stuck there overnight and it was horrible. I would never recommend that school to anyone! They served hot dogs with whipped cream on top! Who does that!?!

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 10/31/2005 4:55 PM  

  • dear frank,
    i haven't read your blog in a while, i must confess. i have been pretty busy. but that sure is a mistake i will never make again! i had to scroll way down on your page and my finger got kinda stressed out. THEN i found out that i missed out on helping you with your new hairdo, and i agree with bridget--number 3 was the way to go. maybe next time. anyways, it was just an intense ordeal. i hope snuffulufugus feels better. i think you should put that spider-web stuff around his visor thing (i don't know what you call it) to make him festive. hope you feel better, mr. mcboob.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2005 5:49 PM  

  • Bridget, you've got so many frigging social diseases, a sore throat should be the least of problems...SKANK.

    By Blogger Mighty Dyckerson, at 11/01/2005 7:36 PM  

  • lauren,
    It's very nice to hear from you. I have gotten some rave reviews about my hair (number 2)... but perhaps I'll go with number 3 next time. I tried to put the spider web stuff around Snuffulufugus's head, but he ate it all.

    Bridget,
    I am sorry you're sick. Perhaps I gave it to you? Do you think? Canada to Valpo is a far ways to go though...

    Mighty,
    Please be nice to my friends.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/01/2005 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home