Frank U. McBoob: The Life

11/06/2005

What?!?

Sometimes when I post, I go back and read what I posted a couple days after... and sometimes I'm just amazed by how interesting I am and how wonderful of a person I am.

This is not the case tonight though. The reason? This:

If the snow overhangs were opium, I'd call Alberta Afghanistan. They're not though, so I'll just kill it Alberta, even when I do extinguish the Taliban.

What the heck does that mean?
Does anyone have any idea of what I was trying to say? I don't. Oh well.

I did get this email once... I forwarded it on... but nothin'. Doesn't really matter though, I've got all the money I need.


Well Folks,
I just got an Email from Former President William Jefferson Clinton. He says that if I forward this email to 2,392,393 people, I can get money. I couldn't believe it, so like a blind mice I am starting to send it out.

Trust me this works. I called a friend who knows a friend who looks like another friend of mine and he forwarded it to a ton of people and Bill Clinton sent him money!

I went to a friend's house after I got the message and asked them concerning this message they had sent me. And what did they do? They pulled out a package President Clinton sent and inside the package sat $23,293 in cash!!!!!! I know.

What do you do? Just email this message to everyone you know. If you don't, you're probably going to hell. Also, make sure that you eat an apple and run around your house three times after you send this. Bill Clinton knows if you did or not, so you better do this. If you don't eat an apple and run around your house three times, then you will be forced to move to Antarctica. Bill Clinton has the power to do that.

You're going to be rich. I'm going to be rich. We're all going to be rich, because Bill Clinton can track all of these Emails using his special tracking software that only Bill Clinton has.

Good luck.... I need a new car!

Frank McBoob
Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

9 Comments:

  • Mr. McBoob, are you aware that you're not funny? I just thought someone should tell you.

    I, on the other hand, am hilarious. Check out my blog and find out why.

    By Blogger Mighty Dyckerson, at 11/07/2005 7:05 PM  

  • mighty,
    you are a liar. i mean how much can you expect from someone who, at the top of their blog says "the fastest growing blog on the internets" ... INTERNETS? last time i checked, there was pretty much one internet. and you're a jerk for insulting frank. you are just jealous of his comic genius.

    frank,
    there is a lot of opium in afghanistan, and a lot of snow overhangs in alberta, but i seriously don't know what you were thinking. its alright. we love you anyways.
    take care,
    lauren

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/07/2005 8:26 PM  

  • Hey Frank! My name is Barney Bliss. I was referred to your journal by Lauren.

    Well, I thought I would check out your blog. You seem like a cool guy.

    I also checked out Mighty's blog, because he said he was funny. He definitely is not. If anything, he is the antithesis of funny. But you, sir, are very funny.

    Hey Mighty: if you don't like it, take a long walk off of the shortest pier you can find.

    Have a good night, Frank!
    Barney

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/07/2005 8:45 PM  

  • MD is different funny. Funny is relative.

    Frank, I love your blog.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/08/2005 12:14 PM  

  • Mighty,
    Then please leave. I'm not trying to be funny. I'm just telling everyone about my life.

    Lauren,
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who had no idea what I was saying.

    Barney,
    Pleased to meet you. I'm glad you can join the party. I've heard of your blog. It's funny.

    Bridget,
    That happened to a lot of people. Better luck next time.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/08/2005 12:15 PM  

  • Thanks Scarlet.... May the Lord bless you and keep you. Unless you don't believe in the Lord... then may your diety of choice care for you.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/08/2005 12:15 PM  

  • Frankie, it's nice to see your "life" revolves around Pita Chips and vomit.

    And Lauren, the "internets" line at the top of my blog is a JOKE, you idiot. It's a reference to a George W. Bush quote.

    I can see my humor is way too cerebral for this bunch.

    By Blogger Mighty Dyckerson, at 11/08/2005 4:51 PM  

  • i second that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/08/2005 5:48 PM  

  • It's a very funny joke indeed.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/09/2005 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home