Frank U. McBoob: The Life

11/11/2005

From the Archives

I've been pretty busy lately... Yesterday, I had to work 27 hours in a row... so anyway I went back to my old blog and found something from the archives. Hopefully, I'll have time to post more tomorrow.

Roses Really Smell Like Urine

So... a common problem for a man is dribble. You go pee and you dribble a little bit on your boxers when you are done. This happens because you are absolutely certain you're finished urinating, but when you put your peepee back in its home it lets out a couple of tears.

This happened to me yesterday. I was like, "Man... I hate it when that happens." It doesn't happen to often, but every once in a while. It gets really annoying.

A couple hours later, I'm standing at the main anchors' desks. They're looking over a script I have just produced. All of a sudden, I start smelling urine. The stench is strong. I'm thinking, I dribbled, but not THAT much. I mean, this urine smells. I start getting all self-conscious. I walk into the bathroom and into the stall and try to smell myself... but I can't.

Do I smell like urine? Did I pee on myself to the point that I now have to walk around with a urine stench wherever I go? This could ruin me. For months and years, people will talk about how Frank McBoob smells like urine.

I walk back out into the newsroom... all worried and I walk by the anchor desk again. THERE IT IS!! I smell like urine again! Then I notice a large bouquet of flowers on the desk.

They are roses... and after a couple of days (I don't know if you know this), but roses kind of get a urine smell to them... It was the roses the entire time! I really don't smell like urine.

Whew.

Sincerely,
Frank McBoob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home