Frank U. McBoob: The Life

10/28/2005

Snuffulufugus

Snuffulufugus is sick right now. I'm quite worried. If you'll remember from a couple of days ago, I mentioned that Snuffulufugus wore tighty whities/whitey tighties... well, apparently dogs are not supposed to do that!

He's got some type of rear-end infection. He's having a tough time sitting down and can't relieve himself from his posterior very easy.

I made a vet appointment, but there aren't very many animal doctors in Canada... so I can't get in there until Monday morning. Until then, everyone please say a prayer that that his swelling goes down some. Thanks!

Also, got one of the two emails I was waiting for. News in the email was so-so. I'll know more next week hopefully.

I chose hairstyle number two. Thanks to Bridget for responding, but thanks to no one for helping me choose. May God damn you to hell for your inactivity in replying.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

p.s. Kidding about that damning to hell thing... I think you guys are swell... just like Snuffulufugus's butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home