Frank U. McBoob: The Life

11/19/2005

Living Arrangement

Since I lost out on the mansion because of my invention, it hasn't been easy to adjust to my new living arrangements. The mansion had about 10 rooms, each of which I assigned a different category. One was for sleeping, one was for cooking, another was for karate, another for gymnastics, another for napping, another for women, another for collection of pictures of the American Roofing System.... and then a few others like I had one for living, which I called the livingroom.

Anyway, I'm down to one bedroom now and I share a community restroom with a few other folks. I've also got all of the Shoe-Brellas in storage, so I have to pay for that as well.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get back on my feet soon. Still no word from Wal-Mart.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home