Frank U. McBoob: The Life

11/17/2005

Falling on Hard Times

As many of you know, I live in a mansion in Alberta... and I make a few million dollars a year. Lately though, I invested much of that money into a developing, patenting, and manufacturing a new invention. I call the invention, "Shoe-Brella". It's a pretty simple device, but one that I thought would revolutionize a rainy day and the fashion industry. Well, back in August, I got the patent approved for the "Shoe-Brella". Patent Number 12ABOP392.2.

Needless to say, I was pretty darn excited. I immidiately went into the production phase of my invention. The company that I went through and I produced about 50,000 Shoe-Brellas for sale across the United States and Canada. I was pretty sure I could find a large market in Portland and Seattle. It rains a lot there, so the Shoe-Brella should be in high demand throughout that entire region. When I went to sell the product to area store, no one was overly interested. I gave out a few hundred samples and many places said they would call me back.

That was a month and a half ago and not one person has ordered more Shoe-Brellas. It is pretty dis-heartening, to say the least. I'm still keeping my hopes up. Next week, I'm taking a few samples to southern Califonia.

Anyway, I'm pretty much financially ruined, unless someone starts buying the Shoe-Brella en masse. I've moved out of my mansion and I'm living in an apartment pretty close to the station. Hopefully, my fortunes will turn around and my fortune will increase once again. We'll find out someday.

Just wanted to let you all know. Please pray that people will find the Shoe-Brella useful. I mean, it's very useful... one of the number one complaints when it rains is wet feet and now there is a way to protect your shoes and your feet.

The Shoe-Brella. Working Hard to Keep Your Feet Dry-ella.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

5 Comments:

  • I'm not selling them individually right now. I'm trying to find someone to buy a at least a 1000 at the same time.

    I'm trying to get a meeting setup with WalMart sometime next week.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/17/2005 4:16 PM  

  • the slogan is very nice. the dry-ella part is genius, i tell you. i approve.

    the only problem i see with the shoe-brella is that when the rain drips off the back of the umbrella towards your foot, your foot is not exactly dry-ella anymore...

    just a suggestion :)

    good luck, frank, maybe you should try going to indian reservations, they always seem interested in random artifacts. or if you could find mr. weasley, i think he'd be interested in a couple thou sho-brellas. he likes muggle artifacts.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/18/2005 2:58 PM  

  • Lauren,
    What are you trying to say? Are you saying my invention isn't very good? You don't think I've thought of all of that before, about the water going the wrong way?!!?

    Goodness Lauren! I thought you were my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/19/2005 10:11 AM  

  • Lauren,
    Sorry about that previous suggestion. I've been a little on edge lately.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/19/2005 10:12 AM  

  • it is alright. it was wrong of me to say such things during such a difficult time in your life. and for this i apologize. please forgive me frank. :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/20/2005 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home