Frank U. McBoob: The Life

10/06/2005

Tired

Sometimes when you are tired you start seeing things that really aren't there. For example, this morning when I was driving to work, I saw a person standing in the middle of the road, so I slammed on my brakes. It wasn't a person at all!! It was a giraffe. Let me tell you... I'd rather have seen a person.

So, anyway, I pulled out around the giraffe and continued on my way... and look right in front of me I saw a civil war soldier. I was like "Frank... don't slow down... that civil war soldier isn't there for real, you're just super tired." So, I kept goin. Then WHAM.

Ooops. It wasn't a civil war soldier... it was actually Abraham Lincoln. AND I KILLED HIM.

Please keep this a secret.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home