Frank U. McBoob: The Life

12/26/2005

My Freaking Awesome Christmas

So... my christmas was freaking awesome. I think most people would agree that Christmas was invented to be awesome... that and to deliver Jesus.

Anyway, I finally got my iPod Micro (see photo at bottom, in case you didn't see it a couple months ago when I told everyone I wanted one). They are limited edition, so you probably can't get one. Steve Jobs is a pretty big fan of my weather work (he had a summer home in Alberta) and so he hooked me up with one. Me and like three other people have one (1. Pope Benedict 2. Fidel Castro and 3. Roseanne.. true story)

However, not only did I get an iPod Micro, my friend got me 20 different potato chips that all look like something. Some of my faves... a chip that looks like the sun when the sun looks like a a golden retriever.. A chip that appears to be a Ford Taurus. Another chip that looks like the Virgin Mary moments after giving birth. Anyway, there's a lot more...

Then... Mother McBoob got me a sewing kit. I took it back already and exchanged it for a package of Neosporin and Tylenol.

Finally, Snuffulufugus got me a sweet new ride. Can't really give you anymore details about the ride though... I think Snuffulufugus stole it, so I might get in trouble if word gets out.

Still in the process of packing. However, I am not moving to the Lou though (Although, I used the Lou this morning.) I've got some bad news. Me and that girl broke up. I freaking hate her. Here's the story...

I call her Christmas Eve and I'm like "Hey, what's up Sugar-Lumpkin."
And she says, "Don't call me that, Ted."
I say, "Ted?"
She says, "Ya. Te.... oh no...." ten to two-hundred second silence "I mean... Frank."
"Who is Ted?"
"No one Frank."
"TED?!?!? YOU CHEATING WHORE! I HATE YOUR GUTS" (sob sob) "I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE YOU CHEATING TWO TIME PIECE OF POO SLUTTY SLUT SLUT!"

Then I hung up. I hate her. Other than that though... my Christmas was freaking awesome.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob
My New iPod Micro

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home