Frank U. McBoob: The Life

12/05/2005

Sorry

Sorry for my absence of late... as I said in my previous post I've been very busy. However, what I didn't tell you was the real reason I've been busy.

First of all, it didn't take that long to get my money back for the boxers. However, I was talking on the phone. I was talking on the phone with a woman. Her name is Felicity VanGluteus.

Folks, I think I am in love. There's just one problem, Felicity lives in St. Louis. I've only been to St. Louis once and that was to see if the Arch had a roof. (It didn't... at least not one with shingles... kind of disappointing.)

Anyway, so yesterday Felicity and I talked for 25 hours all in one day. Considering my life here is in a state of flux, because of the failure of my Shoe-Brellas... I've decided to move on from Alberta. I'm heading to St. Louis to begin a-new.

Not quite sure where I'm going to live. I've placed a call to the Arch to see if they have any apartments in that thing... they should... I mean if it just stands there with no real purpose that would be amazingly stupid.

Anyway, I'm in the process of packing up my apartment. I will try and keep you updated on me and my travels the best I can.

Wish me luck!

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home