Frank U. McBoob: The Life

11/30/2005

From the Archives

Been pretty busy lately. Got my boxers in the mail yesterday and there was a huge hole in the butt! I was pretty disappointed... I just thought they were supposed to look like they had a hole in the butt... not actually have one. Anyway, I've been dealing with the company that sent them to me, but they won't refund my money. I'm on the phone with them pretty much 24/7, so other than that nothing much has happened in my life. So, I decided to pull a post from the archives.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

A couple things never to say to a weather person:

1) Did you order this nice/bad weather?
2) Must be nice to have a job that you never have to be right in. (It's not witty, I've heard it a million times before.)
3) I remember that time when you guys (doesn't matter if it was actually me or my station) said that it was going to (insert weather here) and it didn't.
4) I watch you every morning. (When I work nights... or vice versa)
5) My Cousin Ned is your neighbor. (Ned lives two miles away and has never met me.)
6) I wish I had a job where I could be right 50% of the time. (See #2)
7) How much do you make? (It's very awkward when I have to tell them I make $1,250,000 a year)
8) What's the weather gonna be? (giggle giggle)
9) My child is doing a weather project on [the high, low, and rain and snow for Timbuktu for the past 3 months] can you get me this data?
10) Why is your forecast different than the one on the weather channel? (Because the Weather Channel is stupid... and I am smart.)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home