Frank U. McBoob: The Life

12/11/2005

Itchy Feet

Man... last night, I awoke in the middle of the night and my feet itched like crazy.

I lay awake for a couple hours just itching them, because that's what I thought it called for. Eventually, I put moisturizer on them and that helped a little. I was finally able to fall back asleep.

Anyway, this morning I wake up, and I apparently scatched my entire left foot off. And my right foot? Perfect. It feels like a million dollars.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

3 Comments:

  • I head Aspercreme works well

    At least thats what the slogen says "Does it work? You bet your sweet Aspercreme"

    By Blogger RevRee, at 12/13/2005 8:59 PM  

  • Sounds like that would be painful.

    Heading aspercreme?

    However, I'll give it a shot.

    If it works, I'll say "Sa-Weet Aspercreme!"

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 12/14/2005 12:37 AM  

  • I HEARD!!!! Damn typos!!! Grrrrrrrrowl!

    Let me know how it works!

    By Blogger RevRee, at 12/14/2005 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home