Frank U. McBoob: The Life

12/19/2005

Sometimes you feel like a nut...

So, this morning I just got back from the Lou... That would be St. Louis... not the bathroom... and anyway, I go in to check on my potato chip that is shaped like a pinkie toe that looks like a banana and it's gone.

I have looked all over for the freaking thing and its disappearance is driving me crazy. What happened to it? I asked myself.

Then I walk outside and look at Snuffuluffugus's poo... and yep... there it is.

That little bastard.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

2 Comments:

  • Snuffuluffugus is getting coal for Christmas I bet...

    By Blogger RevRee, at 12/21/2005 3:43 PM  

  • No. I can't be mad at him forever.

    He once killed a Mountain Lion trying to get in the front door. That made the 10 oclock news.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 12/21/2005 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home