Frank U. McBoob: The Life

12/07/2005

Packing

I'm sitting here packing up my stuff. I don't have much left since I had to sell most of my possessions (including my kidney and my left thumbnail), but I'm packing what I do have.

Anyway, I got distracted. I made one of the boxes into a little house. I cut out windows and drew flowers next to the "front door". On the inside, I drew some stuff, like a picture on the wall and a couch and fireplace. The fireplace makes it quite cozy.

Whoever said living in a cardboard box is not very nice must not have the same interior decorating skills that I inherited from my Great-Grandmother.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

1 Comments:

  • You are scaring me Bridget.

    What happened? I thought we were friends?

    A friend wouldn't burn down another friend's cardboard box.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 12/08/2005 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home