Frank U. McBoob: The Life

10/24/2005

I'm Back

Sorry that I haven't posted much lately, I've been pretty busy. I also has a long-time friend come in from Pasadena for a visit. He's not little, old, or a lady though.

Anyway, we had a good time. We actually took shots of some nasty wine and played tic-tac-toe all night long. We got really wasted. So, wasted, that I stripped down to my underwear and swung around on my cieling fan yelling "The T.V. is psycho!" (The Gong Show was on.)

He's gone now... and I'm all alone. It's pretty chilly here in Alberta... but hopefully it will warm up by July.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

1 Comments:

  • I do have a problem.. but I don't think I'm ever going to drink again.

    Well... right after this shot of vodka.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 10/26/2005 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home