Frank U. McBoob: The Life

11/26/2005

That's it!

Over the past couple of months, I have fought long and hard against Anonymous. I can take them no longer though. The last post concerning getting a Santa Suit was enough to make me vomit. Is nothing sacred? Now, we've sunk to a new low of spamming to get people to buy Santa Suits.

Further, if Mindy is correct, The Life has been black-listed because of Anonymous and Santa Claus Suit's stupid posts concerning Santa Suits.

I am sorry to say, but from this point forward, you will have to enter a code in order to reply. At least for a little while... perhaps when Anonymous forget about me I can turn them off.

May the Lord have mercy on Anonymous and Santa Claus Suits, but I'd rather He damned Anonymous to Hell. Have fun roastin' in your Santa Suit you filthy bastard.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

2 Comments:

  • Frank, have any idea where I can find a garden gnome outfit?

    By Blogger RevRee, at 11/27/2005 8:18 PM  

  • revree...
    Always eager to help you out... http://www.newenglandyankee.com/st_patricks_day.html
    Scroll to the bottom... it's about $80. Let me know if you need anything else.

    Bridget... use the same link. I hate the codes too... it's my blog and I still have to enter them.

    Bastards.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/28/2005 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home