Frank U. McBoob: The Life

11/25/2005

I'm Back

Just got back from Australia. A really quick visit, but Mother and I had a lot of fun. It's spring-time in Australia right now, so we got the chance to do a lot of warm weather activities. It made me miss warm weather even more than I already did. I've gotten a couple nibbles from stations in the southwest with job openings, so I'm just weighing my options.

Anyway, Mother McBoob and I got the chance to go swimming. It was loads of fun! Here's a picture I snagged of Mother as we looked for a place to set up camp.

She said she had a good time with you Mighty...

yech.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

6 Comments:

  • More cushion for pushin', I always say!!

    By Blogger Mighty Dyckerson, at 11/25/2005 5:02 PM  

  • I think that "Santa Claus Suit" post left above is what just got your blog reported to splogspot.com as a splog. You might want to remove the option for comments to ping and you might want to contact splogspot and get your blog removed from their list before your blog gets blacklisted further.

    (I found your blog by looking at recently undated splogs.)

    Mindy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/26/2005 8:10 AM  

  • Thanks Mindy...
    I hope Santa Claus Suits roasts in hell for this.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/26/2005 11:25 AM  

  • What the heck is a splog?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/26/2005 8:05 PM  

  • scarlet,
    I don't think anyone knows... but whatever it is, "The Life" is now identified as one.

    Unfortunate.

    Roast in Hell santa claus suits.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/27/2005 12:00 AM  

  • Bridget... a little. She's still hoping to lose more though.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 11/28/2005 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home