Frank U. McBoob: The Life

10/19/2005

Eating Glue

Yesterday I ate glue. I've never done that, not even when I was in the second grade.

However, I must say. It actually tasted pretty darn good. Sure sure... There are stereotypes when it comes to glue eating, but stereotypes are just very rude. I am completely normal and if I want to eat horse's hooves... then let me! okay?!?

Anyway, if you'll excuse me... I need to go pick my nose.

(HA! You guys totally believed that I was going to pick my nose! Cause you were like, "Well, he does eat glue... so he must be going to pick his nose. Well, you'd be totally wrong! I was never going to pick my nose... you guys are just horrible human beings for just assuming! HORRIBLE!)

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

4 Comments:

  • Frank,
    I normally don't comment, because I don't want to be one of those obsessed "Fans" that stalks you...as I am sure you have many of...

    But today, I noticed that nobody has posted. And I think it's rude. I am sure it is solely because of their newly discovered information about your glue-eating...surely they are judging you. I am sorry about that.

    I think you are awesome, and I think I am going to start eating glue to be more like you.

    ---An admiring fan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/20/2005 11:46 PM  

  • Why don't you step up and try some JB Weld or Liquid Nails? It'll rock your pathetic little Canadian world.

    By Blogger Mighty Dyckerson, at 10/22/2005 7:09 AM  

  • I think they should come up with different flavors of glue! Like Cherry and Grape! Mmmmmm

    By Blogger RevRee, at 10/22/2005 3:13 PM  

  • Anonymous,
    Thank you for the glowing report. Luckily, I think people figured out they were judging me and came out of the wood work.

    How was the glue?

    Mighty... I've tried that. It made me constipated.

    RevRee... Awesome idea... I wrote Elmer's and told them.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 10/24/2005 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home