Frank U. McBoob: The Life

10/08/2005

Things are looking up...


Got called into the boss's office yesterday. Good news. My Q Ratings are through the roof. Over 90% of people in Alberta know Frank McBoob and almost all of them think I am the coolest person in Alberta. Those who do know me, but do not think I am the coolest person, are probably those that watch my competition (Shirley O'Weather... personally I think she changed her last name to match her weather profession... that b).

Anyway, my boss wanted to talk about my contract status. He wants me to sign for another 5 years. I'm already signed through 2007. The new contract is very lucrative... basically they're going to pay me double what I'm making. I know, pretty amazing considering I make millions now... but when you're a star like me they'll pay to make sure you stick around.

In the end though, I turned the contract down. My boss was wearing a tie with button down collars and that just annoys the hell out of me... and there is no way I can work for someone through 2012 that wears a button down collar with a tie. YECH!

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob
(Does anyone miss Frank's Friend Money Tracker Total? I sure do... dang google.)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home