Frank U. McBoob: The Life

10/18/2005

Updates

Sorry that I haven't been updating everyday. I've been pretty busy lately. Here are a couple reasons why:

1) Snuffulufugus got real sick yesterday and pooped EVERYWHERE. It took a while to clean up... especially washing the cieling was difficult (And disgusting).
2) I ran out of gas on the way to work. The Hummer drank a little too much a little too quick. Anyway, I had to walk to work and on the way I got attacked by a pack of penguins. Perhaps you have seen "March of the Penguins"... well they're pretty intense little fellas and almost killed me. Luckily though, I killed them first. Sad.
3) I was putting my shoe on my left foot and my shoe horn broke and stabbed me in the right pinkie toe. Luckily, the pinkie toe isn't overly important... it'll be okay in a matter of weeks.
4) I had a stalker.
5) I took a picture of the full moon and when I got it developed I noticed a flying saucer. The next morning Will Smith showed up on my doorstep. He's an ass.
6) I ate breakfast yesterday and when I got done, I came up with the most amazing thought ever... It was one of those thoughts that will change the world when the masses hear it. Therefore, I will tell you my thought right now... Here it is:

...

SHOOT! Snuffulufugus just got sick again! I've got to go clean the showerhead and the cupboard above the fridge now! My world changing thought will have to wait. SORRY!

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home