Frank U. McBoob: The Life

10/11/2005

BK Commercial ... Again

I thought we had gotten rid of the creepy BK commercials. If I have to see that creepy, plastic king face stare at me through my television I am going to freak out.

It has traumatized me once before and it's traumatizing me again. This time the stupid king is log-rolling with his buddy. Perhaps his buddy should realize that the creepy King just served him a nasty breakfast sandwich. And that the creepy King just randomly appeared in the middle of a deserted forrest.

If I were to ever chop down a tree to find the creepy King standing behind it with a nasty sandwich on a silver platter... well I would all of a sudden have a new use for my saw. And that would be the end of those commercials.

Even though I do not like how oatmeal tastes in my mouth or looks to my eyes, you should really wake up with some oatmeal. Anyway, the Quaker Oats guy and I got in on a little action....

Thanks to Fark.com for this great image.

I've attached my previous altercation with the king to the bottom of this post.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

Previous Post Concerning Creepy King:
I have been traumatized. I turned on the television and decided to watch a little bit of the boob tube.. (I like to call the it the McBoob tube though).

I am enjoying myself, laughing heartily at America's Funniest Home Video and My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss.

Then I see it.. the commercial that has haunted me ever since.

A man waking up in bed and finding a gigantic Burger King in bed with him. NO! I'm not talking about a big restaurant, I'm talking about a king of burgers!!! Oh man! The head on this Burger King was gigantic and plastic and didn't move. It just smiled... creepily... and smiled.... creepily. Freak nuts! Then both the guy in bed and this gigantic headed burger king start laughing.

I don't know about you, but if I ever find a giant headed damned burger king in my bed, I'm going to beat the hell out of it. I would not stop to laugh with it. HAVE YOU SEEN ITS CREEPY SMILE?!?!? Anyway, I would take the touch lamp thats at the side of my bed and just beat him with it. GETOUTOFMYBED!!! It would be a very creepy scene, because every time I hit him the lamp would get brighter and brighter and then turn off... turn back on... get brighter and brighter... turn off. If I beat him fast enough, it would be a strobe effect. Which would be freaky... but it would serve him right for making me wake up with him.

So... in the end. No, I will not wake up with Burger King.

Sincerely,
Frank McBoob

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home